romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online trouble shooting skills gained by years of experience busting my own knuckles under the hood speak for themselves.
61287765

It want start on dash board it says memory 2 profile recall

Customer Question

It want start on dash board it says memory 2 profile recall cant anyone help me
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: They look fine
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: Chrysler 300cc 59
Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes tryed jump starting it
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear csutomer, could you clarify me the message you ahv eon the scanner or even better if you can shar e a picture with me so i can watch myself the message.
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Car wont start on dash board it says memory 2 recall could you tell me how i reset this

Thanks, ***** ***** like to clarify another things to be more specific with my answer.
i would like to know if when you tried to ignite the car did the engine turns over?
Also i would like to know if you ahve any other indicator lit as a deadlock or a key in the dashboard?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It did start but cut out then it just wont start

Dear customer, do you have an spare key to try to start on the car?
this looks like a problem with the switch but i want to tule out a deprogrammed key.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Spare key wont work does not open the door

Dear customer, this symptoms looks like the immobilizer is activated and sometimes we have some other indicators lit. if you could be so kind and share a picture with me of the dashboard in order t orealize for my self is is the immobilzier activate it will be helpful.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Im not in the car have to get it towed ro my house
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I cant send picture but 4 lights are staying on on right hand side of dash board i also dis conneced battery left it for 10 min still nothing

Dear customer, my apologies for the long delay. if you still need help. We should try this:

1) Remove key from ignition with all four doors closed.
2) Select desired memory profile 1 or 2
3) Press and release set button and press and release button 1 or 2
4) Press and release the Lock button on the transmitter within 10 seconds.

In case this does not work, we should attack the error code trhough a diagnostic scanner with the chrysler diagnostic scanner tool in order to reset to factory data all the modules and reprogram the module so the car will be back to work as usual.

Have you understood dear customer?