CarDoc
CarDoc, Mechanic
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

I have a Chrysler voyager 2.5 crd, 03 manual and need to

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler voyager 2.5 crd, 03 manual and need to locate where I top up the transmission fluid. Can you help?
Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: No I've replaced the drive shaft and lost some fluid so now what to top it back up
Assistant: What year is your Voyager?
Customer: 2003
Assistant: Are you fixing your Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I need to locate the dipstick and fluid inlet
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  CarDoc replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am on of the experts.

Apologies for the delay. Sometimes there can be a delay in your question being answered, depending on how busy the experts are and if they are available.

The transmission dipstick is located in the engine bay and it is used as a filling port. The dipstick will have HOT and COLD markings. The hot is when the engine is at operating temperature and cold is checked at 20 degrees celcius.

.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

.

Experts are not paid for their service if the customer does not rate 5 stars or accept the answer. We take time out and use our gained specialist knowledge to help customers having issues with their vehicles. So, please don't forget to leave a 5-star rating.

Expert:  CarDoc replied 2 years ago.

I hope I have answered your question, if you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please don't forget to leave a 5-star rating. This helps me build my reputation. You will be charged by JA even if you don't leave a rating or accept the answer so, your rating benefits the experts that use their time to respond to customers. Thank you.