Philip Wessels
Philip Wessels,
Experience:  owner at point zero
106201380

Which models of Chrysler Voyager have middle seats which

Which models of Chrysler Voyager have middle seats which swivel?

Hi - I am Philip and I would love to help you today.

The Chrysler Grand Voyager models between 2008-2015 have the swivel middle seats. I will do some more research to see if they continued this and will get back to you in a few minutes.

Production of the Chrysler Grand Voyager ended in 2016. I hope that this information helps you? If so please be so kind as to rate my answer as we do not get paid for questions not rated. I will be on standby if you need anything further that I can assist you with.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Did the earlier ones not have this?

Let me double check with a little more research and I will get back to you soon.

For expediency I can only see that these swivel seats where offered with the 2008-2015 models. I have included a link from the RAC with some more history on the models for your benefit. I hope that this has been helpful to you? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/car-reviews/chrysler/grand-voyager/grand-voyager-2008-2015/

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. And do you know which years/models of 1999-2006 Kia Sedona have swivel seats ?

You are very Welcome.

According to my knowledge and research most of the Kia Sedona' between 1999-2006 where indeed fitted with swivel seats - However some seats were 'fixed' in place not to swivel as Kia 'changed the spec' in the handbook to say (if equipped). This could be due to some countries not allowing swivel seats. In these cases it is good to note the that you could still find a swivel mechanism below the seat that is simply fixed into place with a bolt which can be removed to allow the seat to swivel. If you are looking to purchase one of these models take note of the swivel mechanism and bolt details before purchasing. I hope that this information helps you ? If you find this answer satisfactory, please be so kind as to leave a good rating as we do not get paid for unrated answers. I am however on standby to assist further if you need it. :)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. I think though those with removable seats don't swivel at all. They don't have the right seatbelt. Do you know for sure if the removable ones can swivel too? Thanks!

There seems to be some confusion over the matter as some were removable and some aren't. Best is to view the vehicle in person. I took the liberty of downloading a 2006 Owners Manual for you. They discuss rear seat removal on page 60. I did not find anything on removal of swivel seats. I hope that this information helps.