romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online trouble shooting skills gained by years of experience busting my own knuckles under the hood speak for themselves.
61287765

Grand voyager 2008 with the 2.8 crd Diesel engine won’t

Customer Question

Grand voyager 2008 with the 2.8 crd Diesel engine won’t start due to lack of fuel pressure.
Assistant: How many miles are on the vehicle? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: 126,000 miles and services one month ago
Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced high pressure fuel pump, fuel filter, injectors, fuel pressure relief valve
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m now not even getting any fuel coming out of the high pressure fuel pump to the common rail.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  CarDoc replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JA. I'm Baz, one of the automotive experts, I try to be available in the afternoon on weekdays and in the evenings on the weekend. I apologise if I do not respond to your question promptly, I can assure you that I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you

Apologies for the delay, sometimes it can take a while for your question to be answered, depending on the availabilty of the experts and the complexity of the question.

Can you hear the in-tank fuel pump turn on when you turn the ignition into the ON position? (not cranking)