romee619
romee619, Mechanic
Experience:  Let my online trouble shooting skills gained by years of experience busting my own knuckles under the hood speak for themselves.
61287765

Have problems finding garage to diagnose intermittent fault.

Customer Question

Hi. Have problems finding garage to diagnose intermittent fault. Instrument cluster maybe? Can’t find main Chrysler service garage. London
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 06
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not fixing it myself. Need recommendation. Car otherwise fine. Low mileage. Thanks.
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks. Just who can I call? Can’t find anyone with the diagnostic software.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, do you want justo locate chryslet service garage in london or also is there anything else that i could help you?