sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a Chrysler 300c and need a new brake master cylinder.

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler 300c and need a new brake master cylinder. my reg is 2008 but the part is an 2007 I know which break master to buy for a 2007 but the last one that turned up, the primary and secondary port holes were too small. any advice?
JA: What year is your 300C?
Customer: 2008 reg but built in 2007
JA: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The break peddle sinks, we have replaced everything so now need to get a new master cylinder
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i don't think so, I need to know the port hole sixes please
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Gavin Perry replied 9 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am here to assist you Today i take it their is no new stock available.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 days ago.

Dear customer, could you send me please a picture to see myself what are the measurements you want to know and the part.
This would be really helpful.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.

Dear customer, the spare part you need has  the part number BMC10322, it has a length of 1mm, a hole diameter of 25.4mm, with a screwed anchor type and an external diameter of 0mm, generally only came the part without a drain screw,  nor drain screw.