sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a Land Rover Discovery March 2003 first registered:.I

Customer Question

I have a Land Rover Discovery March 2003 first registered:.I want to change the radio to update to a DAB but am concerned that the Sat Nav might be integrated with the sound system. If I have this done will I have to change both the radio and the Sat Nav? If so what combination would you recommend?
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Nicola, Not in a particular hurry: await the results of your investigation. Regards David
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, i'd like to help you. Do you still need help?
Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello, what extra information do you need Sebastian?

Dear customer, I understand the concern you present when wanting to change your current equipment for a more up-to-date DAB, but in reality you do not have to worry because the update DAB devices have integrated the Sat Nav system, so you would not have problems with navigation; what you will lose are the histories, the favorite selections and all these types of configurations that you currently have in your current tequipment, but the Sat Nav system will be working with your DAB without problem.