CarDoc
CarDoc, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  IMI L3 Motor Vehicle Mechanic
105313175

I got rolls corniche covertable 1989 car 30 thou miles hood

Customer Question

I got rolls corniche covertable 1989 car 30 thou miles hood has stoped going and down Hood up at present Is there a fuse on car that I can replace please your help mr grant
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Located one under dash panel in side car were is other one please
JA: Are you fixing your Corniche yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing so far that’s why I am wondering if you may help
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at present
Category: Classic Car
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologise for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

When you try to open the hood does the lock do any noise?