Mike, Consultant
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 11 years - NAWCC member.

I have a Downing model Howard Miller mantle clock and need

I have a Downing model Howard Miller mantle clock and need a chime rod (only) for the longest rod. Can you give me a source, please

Hi Frank, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes the best source when I need parts for Howard Miller clocks is direct from them they ship worldwide. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

This is direct from there website.

If your clock is not new or if a part is damaged and parts are required, contact Customer Service at(###) ###-####or go to the QUESTION section at the bottom of this site and detail the part that you need. Have your model number, serial number, and credit card available before you place the call.