How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike Your Own Question
Mike, Consultant
Category: Clock Repair
Satisfied Customers: 3231
Experience:  I've been active in clock repair for 11 years - NAWCC member.
Type Your Clock Repair Question Here...
Mike is online now

I have a nice folding watch case with 60mm hole. Needs a new

This answer was rated:

I have a nice folding watch case with 60mm hole. Needs a new movement - clock insert. Can you help?
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes you can try these UK based companies just call them and give them the movement number off the back or the size you need. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you...C & L clock partsYou can phone us on 01288 381690We can take credit card orders over the phone and we are always happy to helpOur office opening hours are:Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pmFriday 10am to 2pm..Cousins Material House Ltd Unit J, Chesham CloseRomfordEssex RM7 7PJUnited Kingdom(No Counter Service)Telephone: +44 (0)1708 757800 (10.00am-12.30pm, 1.30pm-4.00pm GMT) Time Enterprises LTDTelephone (UK) 01288 353832..M&P InternationalOur mailing address is 1, Ellen Street, Portslade, Brighton, East Sussex BN41 1EU.Telephone 01273 421321 (from outside the UK +44 1273 421321)..
Mike and other Clock Repair Specialists are ready to help you