Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry

At very short notice I need a minimalist WordPress video portfolio

At very short notice I need a minimalist WordPress video portfolio theme, to initially display a 3min showreel, but eventually display several short video films. Currently all video is stored on Vimeo.
Can anyone suggest a WP theme, either low-cost or free?
The emphasis is on simplicity and minimalist. The website exists, and is WP ready.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Here is a list of the best video themes available at the moment
For me TruMag looks the best but you would need to decide based on what you feel is best for your content.
I don't believe you will get a good theme for free, I could not see anything that really works well, and would advise on a small cost (around $79) to get a quality product.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks, ***** ***** I agree about paying a cost, as it usually includes specific support.