Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming

I have windows 10, and am wrapping up pressys grand

I have windows 10, and am wrapping up pressys for my grand children. I have ten of them, so thought it would be fun to put their photos on the parcels, and just say Love Nanny..I have done four print offs, but suddenly HP says on yer bike...??
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.What's the exact error HP is saying?May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Now what !!
Thank you. From your computer click the following link: click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientLet me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Good work, connected!