Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Networking, hardware, software, various OS's, Email Web and domain hosting, DNS

I have accessed the admin panel in my IP camera, but I'm unable

Customer Question

I have accessed the admin panel in my IP camera, but I'm unable to trigger any of the choices.
How can I check whether my Chrome browser is Java enabled, which might be the problem?
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 2 years ago.
Hello again..You can visit this site called Java tester, and it checks if you have java installed and turned on and working.. you don't have java, let me know, and I will direct you how to get it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Using that tester, it appears that Java is not enabled in Chrome.

I'll try IE and report back.

I suggest you use IE for network related things ANYWAYS..WHY?.Because the writer of the programs ALWAYS make sure it will work on IE, before ANY OTHER browser.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** the Java update on IE, closed the browser, tested it again, and it returned a message saying Java was blocked as my version was out of date.

So I will try again and report back, but it may not be until 2200gmt today.

no problem....let me know