Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years repairing and installing computers. Comp TIA+ Certified

I have a Kodak aio 5500 printer. It has previously worked well

I have a Kodak aio 5500 printer. It has previously worked well with Windows 7. I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now have problems with the printer.
I can print text without problems, but graphics and photos are rubbish. Colours are wrong and detail is poor.
I gave tried deleting the printer drivers and reinstalling but the problems remain. I have also used your website but the diagnostics show that my printer is not connected which is nonsense since it will print.
Please help.
Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. We are an independent support service and not affiliated with Kodak. If you would like to continue, I would be happy to work with you. Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I was disconnected and lost your previous response. I have removed the printer. What now?
Have you uninstalled the drivers, or just unplugged it from your computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done both
I can remote in but first I will need you to download the drivers for me. Go to this LINK and and download version 7.8 for your printer.
Just download the drivers and don't run them please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've downloaded the drivers but printer is disconnected.
Okay good. I didn't want you to install the drivers and keep the printer unplugged until instructed please. Now click on this LINK and it will initiate the remote connect.
Hold on and I will get you the link.
Here is the link to check on your payment.