Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My first time copying music from itunes onto a Flash Drive.

My first time copying music from itunes onto a Flash Drive. FD supposed to be 4GB.
Saying no space left after 13 albums and I think it said 243 MB ...
Hello Mary and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No! Just need a free answer. Sorry.
Sure, what operating system have you got?Can you click on the Start button then go to "Computer"?If so, do you see your drive listed there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Mac. The drive was listed, and copying onto it worked fine until it said it was full.
Then maybe it is full, right click on the device and look at the Properties, it should tell you how much free space it has
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK it does seem to be full. I deleted all that was on it and put 13 albums on ... anyway I think I'll buy a ne bigger drive. Thank for your help!
You are more than welcome!