Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  A+ MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.

Have a new HP Laserjet P1102w and I cannot get it to work.

have a new HP Laserjet P1102w and I cannot get it to work. What am I doing or have done wrong? RSVP ASAP Chris McAllister 01387 750575
Hi Chris. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Are you trying to use the printer wirelessly?
Can we do a screen sharing session and go through the setup together?
Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.
Can you tell me which browser you are using?Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome for example.
Hi Chris. Let me know if you're having trouble getting through and I'll call you.