cvd4311, Computer Operator
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT.

I have a HPLaserJet 2200d laser printer serial number 7058A

I have a HPLaserJet 2200d laser printer
serial number 7058A
AT the moment I have the driver on my laptop with Windows vista. now I woul like to be able to print on it from the tablet computer which has Windows 10

My I ask which tablet you are using and want to print from?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ASUS T100ha Atm/2/64/g Transformer Book Tablet with detachable keyboardAre you sure you can do this? Why can't I just download the driver from Hewlett Packard?

Give me a moment to see what you just wrote.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is happening now?

Yes you can go over to HP and download the driver to your tablet, then you can print wireless from your tablet once you wifi in.

Can you verify your model number so that I can get you to the right driver?

Please do not open another question for the same question that we are chatting on this chat line.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what will happen now? Will someone eventually be able to help, or should I just log off. I hope you won't charge me the original £26 either?

No you will not get charged an additional charge. Can you tell me the model number so that I can get you to the right driver?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hp LaserJet 2200d
serial number: C7058A

Great, do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit in Windows 10?

Open Windows, right click on computer, then select properties and it will tell you which type of Windows 10 that you have.

Hi are you still here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it is 64bit but now I can't find out how to get into Windows!

Open your tablet, right click onto an empty spot on your desktop, go down to properties and it should tell you which windows 10 you are using. If I am not mistaken it is 64 bit.

Go here: and then you will see about mid page the drivers. Click on download. It should download the driver to your tablet. Then all you have to do is set it up on your tablet to print to your HP.

You can also do this:

1. Open Windows Explorer
  2. Right-click on Computer
  3. Select "Properties"
  4. Look for the "System" heading to find the "System type"

A 64-bit system may shown as: "64-bit Operating System"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! I also clicked on the link but the driver that comes up is 2200dse. Mine is 2200d. Should I be able to use that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the tablet is 64bit

Yes you should be able to use that one. All you have to do now is download. And then once it downloads to your tablet then you will have to set up your tablet to wifi into your hp 2200d

Yes that is the driver for your 2200d and it also works for the 2200dse.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is the 2200d wifi compatible?

Yes you just have to go into the menu and make sure it is hooked up to your wifi.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went on the link you gave me, I entered the Serial number, which I found in two places on the printer.
I also tried the number on the face of the disc that cam with the printer.
But they keep saying they are incorrect!

when i insert your laserjet name it automatically goes to the 2200dse which is the driver for your 2200d and the 2200dse.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been to the site several times, but I cannot see how to actually download the driver. I can't find a button saying 'Download'!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?

Yes I am still here. Sorry had another customer

When you go to the site that I listed, you will see Universal Print driver and USB driver. When you click on either one of those, to the right it will say download.

Click on the + sign and it will say download to your right.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I didn't request expert help! I am in the middle of downloading th edriver!

No problem, just keep going.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now successfully downloaded one driver that works, (ie I have successfully printed a document) and one that doesn't work, because I suspect my laser printer is too old for a wifi connection. The one that works is HPLaserJet 2200 series PCL5. This one requires a USB connection - but I can print!!
Is it possible to SAFELY de-download the other one IE HPPSC 2200 series?

what do you mean by de download? do you mean to delete and redownload the other? If that is what you mean yes, you can always delete the driver if it doesn't work.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I had inadvertently logged out without saying thank you. I found a place that said I could safely delete the driver but couldn't indentify thedriver in the list. however after that I went onto try to download the drivers for my Epson Perfection v500 PHOTO scanner with partial success but some of the drivers do not seem to be compatible with word 10. The one I downloaded is for the part I don't usually use. However I also fornd an e-mail saying \I hsve been charged an extra £22 for Secure remote assistance which I didn't ask for and you agreed I could go asking questions as we were! have I really been charged? now it is saying I have done so again, which I definitely have not done! Are you going to keep charging me £22?

No you have not been charged the secure remote assistance because I clicked on denied because you said you didn't want it. We are not finished with the question so keep going.

even though it says remote assistance I clicked on deny, so disregard extra emails. You have not been charged the extra 22.00.