Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067
Computer Hardware

I have a hp officejet 6600 there is a printer failure which

hi
I have a hp officejet... Show More
hi
I have a hp officejet 6600 there is a printer failure which says there is a problem with the printer or ink system. turn printer off then on if problem perists contact hp 0x6100000fg Can you help??
Show Less

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
okay

thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Hi no I will wait until 12.27 when the 10mins are up thanks

thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
still same error not sure it was 10 mins though

Can you remove the ink and then reaseat it in the printer and tell me if this removes the error please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Hi I think it's now working.

Perfect!

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit