Cory, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years of computer experence

Can you assist with a Mozilla Thunderbird problem? I am

Can you assist with a Mozilla Thunderbird problem? I am sending batches of multiple addressed emails - some go through, mostly they don;t, I get an error message of Too Many Recipients - usually sending about 20-30 per batch. Thunderbird online help is useless for this.

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

What email provider are you using?

I would like to connect remotely and fix this for you in a timely manner.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is that an extra £22 in addition to the £29?

The remote service is an additional fee. This is a premium service upgrade and will help me find the issue and fix it faster.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sorry I was a long time responding - I had to go to Google Chrome as Firefox didn;t let me see where I could respond to you. I can;t afford to pay another £22, so please can you explain how to change settings to allow me to use multiple addresses in Thunderbird, thank you.

How many emails are you sending a day total?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Batches of 20-30, I can get about 4 batches sent, then it tells me Too many recipients and I have to wait maybe two days before I can send another few batches.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thunderbird says somewhere on their site that they have no limitation to the number of multiple addresses.

Yes, I understand that Thunderbird does not have a limit. Are you saying you are sending 80-120 a day?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cory, I think I'll let you do it, IF you think it can be fixed.

What I need to know is if you are sending these back to back?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sometimes I am, but sometimes I'll go and do something else and return an hour or two later and try again, with no luck