Rafi
Rafi, IT Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I am not sure how membeship will support my use og 365 - I

I am not sure how membeship will support my use og 365 - I am open to the idea - my inial hope is to get thw programs to work and re-establish both my email accounts.

Hello this is Rafi, IT Specialist with 10+ years of experience. I am currently reviewing your question. Please note that Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me.

Sounds like your having issues with your Office 365 account. When this happens its best to get in touch with Microsoft. Would you want me to provide you with there contact number?

Rafi, IT Engineer
Experience: IT Manager
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Helloo Rafi

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you connecting what do I do next

Please advise your computer type: Windows PC or Mac, so I can prepare the connection link correspondingly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I accept the offer

The offer has been accepted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iMac

Looks like Bing Bao has accepted the premium service. He will be able to give you a hand.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there.

Also, here is the number to Microsoft for future reference. 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accept the sevice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I enable this?

Please click below link from your Mac to download QuickSupport software, then advise the TeamViewer ID and password ***** downloaded and installed.

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thibk bot being able to get through gmail is stopping me from being able to upload this app
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is my problem solverable?

Please click HERE and let me your know system version.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do know the password ***** ac

That's why I need to first connect to your computer then find out why. Please click HERE and let me your know system version.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have uploaded the secure conaction onto my iMac now

Again, please click HERE and let me know what it says.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you online?

I am here.

please click HERE and let me know what it says. I will get a right version of TeamViewer for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have accessed phone

What's the password *****? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
s76e2r

All done. Outlook and Gmail all reconfigured and confirmed working via the remote session.