Rafi
Rafi, IT Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I have an MG5750 Pixma printer which while printing, has

Customer Question

I have an MG5750 Pixma printer which while printing, has suddenly started to change cyan colour printing to magenta. The troubleshooter said it found a USB mismatch, but nothing else.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Rafi replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Raffi IT Specialist with 10+ years of experience and welcome to JustAnswer, thank you for utilizing this service. I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

Expert:  Rafi replied 1 year ago.

When this happens its usually driver related. You would need to remove the driver, reboot the computer and re-install it from Pixma website. Also, I would recommend doing an Operation System update.