KamilAnwar
KamilAnwar, Hardware Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I’m interested in getting a new computer, PC, laptop or

Hi, I’m interested in getting a new computer, PC, laptop or tablet (iPad &c.), which I intend paying for by installments, and am wondering what might be the best one for my purposes. I’m interested in using it for work purposes, working from home doing office work, as well as online teaching. I’m also hoping to use it for recording music, although obviously I’ll have to get the necessary accessories for this purpose, as well as voice over work (same applies). I am wondering what might be a good all round computer for these multiple purposes, and would a PC, laptop or tablet be best. Thank you.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

May I know, what is the price range in which you are looking to buy the device?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kamil, I'm hoping to move into a professional sphere in terms of office work, music and voice overs, so I should say whatever price is necessary, although I must add, I would be paying on credit, I cannot buy outright, but truly, any price, no matter how high for the purpose of the work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i won't be buying anything yet, it's really just out of interest for the future.

So you need a portable device, and you want to use it for home and office? Right.

Please follow the link below and check out the device, it will suffice all your needs and will be useful for years to come

https://www.dell.com/en-uk/work/shop/laptops/latitude-7400/spd/latitude-14-7400-laptop/s079l740014ukie

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** perfect. It can be portable, or desk top, do you think portable is best for my purposes?

You are welcome. A laptop will be best for your use, the one I sent you is the best possible device which you can use according to the need.