How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AaronB Your Own Question
AaronB, Computer Support
Category: Computer Hardware
Satisfied Customers: 2893
Experience:  Thirteen years experience providing computer IT support.
Type Your Computer Hardware Question Here...
AaronB is online now

Ive made a huge mistake ive had this computer for 2 weeks

Customer Question

Hi, Ive made a huge mistake ive had this computer for 2 weeks just got everything on it I wanted to and then I stupidly did a system restore because I was having a few problems with a certain website, now ive lost everything. I have tried to turn on system protection to undo the system restore but it wont let me, Please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  AaronB replied 1 year ago.


My name is***** can perform a "Reset this PC". You have two choices.

You can either keep all your personal data or lose all your personal data. Both of those choices will result in all your programs being removed.