Benjie
Benjie, Computer Hardware
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

Followed your instructions to reboot my laptop,, had to

Customer Question

followed your instructions to reboot my laptop, , had to retry and boot the system, to no aviel, but did have success with the @key. there is less access to the pc now
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Benjie replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You may refer to the following link video link and follow the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gOC4BgYw

If that did not work

This is definitely a software-related issue.

We can reinstall the operating system using the Media Creation Tool

If we use the Media Creation Tool, all your personal files, apps, programs, and everything will stay intact.

Please hit the following link below. Once there, you'll see "Create Windows 10 installation media."Download tool now Download the tool and run it once the download is complete. click the following link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

After you download the Media create tool please run the file and follow the instruction.

You will see Upgrade this PC is the option you will have to select when prompted.

The download will take some time to download and install. Once complete, the operating system will be refreshed and hopefully the software malfunction will be fixed.

The device will restart once the installation is complete.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the laptop with the problem , is I can't access the internet now, since the reboot process
Expert:  Benjie replied 4 months ago.

Have you tried to follow the first video link I sent to you?