Stuart Woods
Stuart Woods,
Experience:  IT Technician at GWP Computers
25110304

It's here. I agreed to advise a TecH expert today. I was

Hi...! It's David here. I agreed to advise a TecH expert today. I was originally dealing with Vishnu but he was unable to help so put me in touch with another expert (sorry, forgotten his name). I'm available now …. thanks. I have a HP 2632 Deskjet which I'm unable to connect - no spooling available????

Unplug the printer, form the power, and then restart the printer. and then restart the machine first.

If you want me to do remote access to check it over let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Stuart. Visnu left notes on what we have tried yesterday. Your other colleague was going to help today? I paid for remote access ect' yesterday, do I have to pay again?

well windows has a service named print spooler

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is not a NEW problem, JustAnswer failed to sort it yesterday and I was told that I wouldn't have to pay again.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I guess remote Assistant is the way to go but I want assurance that I will not pay again?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Reply please?

okay i'll arrange the service right away

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Your suggestion was to complicated for me to undertake

follow the prompts

I have access now

log back in

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've unplugges and will reconnect printer.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've had difficulty in getting response from you.. just left hanging on. This is not a good experience. The Windows downloads took place over an hour ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Stuart... I will have to go shortly. Can I leave my laptop on and you can still access what you deem as necessary?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Have to leave now but laptop still on.

Come back when you can ok. i'll be back in a few hours.