Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

My HP 6700 printer has message 0x61011bed

Customer Question

my HP 6700 printer has message 0x61011bed
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  Robert H replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

HP printer error 61011bed occurs whenever there is an issue with the printer head. It is also encountered when you trying to align the ink cartridges of your printer.

If you take a look here you can see that there is only one step available to resolve this error code, which would be to perform a Power Reset of the printer. Should the Reset fail to resolve the '0x' error code a whole unit replacement would be needed. The Printhead is the part that has failed within the printer. The Printhead is the part that the cartridges fit into. It controls reading the cartridges and putting ink on the page. Should the Printhead fail, in this model of printer it is a non-replaceable part. This means that the whole unit will need to be serviced.

I would strongly recommend at this point that you reach out to HP Customer Printer Support at 1(###) ###-####/strong>

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)