TechSal
TechSal, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Applications
110384226

I have been studying Cyber Security with Project management

Customer Question

hello, I have been studying Cyber Security with Project management from university, it is a Master degree of 2 years. I have found out that in the second years most of the studies is about project management and about the research work in field on cyber security. I need guidance as I am quite confused that what should I pick as I just have one year to study and get some skills so that I will be ready to get into any job even when I do not have experience in this Cyber security field.
I really need your great suggestion on this as I want to do something in this 1 year so I will get good job in cyber security domain, although it is quite big domain, but really need guidance what should I pick and start working on it every day and keep my focus on that for whole 1 year until I get my degree, in addition also do my research on that topic as well so I will keep my focus on the same topic rather then thinking of anything else.Desperately waiting for the answer.Kind regards/
Category: Computer Hardware
Expert:  TechSal replied 9 days ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Question and Answer support site.

I am Saloni with over 5 years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. To ensure that I don't miss anything, please allow me a few minutes to review your question.

Expert:  TechSal replied 9 days ago.

Please find the below topics for your reference:

• Network Threat Identification
  • Web Application Firewall
  • Website Scraper
  • Log Analyzer
  • Blockchain security vulnerabilities.
  • Critical infrastructure security.
  • Application security.
  • Network security.
  • Cloud security.
  • Internet of Things (IoT) security.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Saloni

Expert:  TechSal replied 8 days ago.

I endeavor to offer excellent service. Please let me know if you need any additional information or further assistance.