Austin Atkins
Austin Atkins, PC Technician
Experience:  COMPTIA A+ Certified
16485884

my dell968aio printer sometimes refuses to print off my dell

my dell968aio printer sometimes refuses to print off my dell laptop

Austin Atkins :

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll assist you any way I can. First can you tell me how long ago this problem started and does this happen with all programs or one in particular?

Austin Atkins :

Customer:

Hi Austin, sorry about the delayed reply. this problem has been going on over a year id say ,and it seems to happen with all programmes.

Austin Atkins :

Ok. Thank you. The first thing we'll try is re-installing the latest printer driver. We'll need to know whether your windows vista is a 32 bit or 64 bit. To find out. Please click start, right click Computer and choose properties. Then see if it mentions 32 bit or 64 bit.

Austin Atkins :

Once you have done this, please visit the following site.

Austin Atkins :

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/product/dell-968

Austin Atkins :

Choose the drop down list for the 32 bit or 64 bit, whichever you need, then choose Download file. When the file is downloaded double click to begin the installation.

Austin Atkins :

When the installation is done, see if the printer will print normally and we will perform a few more steps.