Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.

Hi There you will know by previous help I am non computer

Hi There
you will know by previous help I am non computer literate, so this may seem silly to you, my questions, when I go on holiday, to the USA for instance, most holiday homes etc have internet, so it is just a case of connecting up, but I found when I take breaks in the UK, camp sites , Chalets etc, unless I go to an internet café or the such, now don't laugh but is there any device you can connect to your computer to pick up internet, thank you

Hello George! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. If you'd like internet access everywhere (that has signal), then you would need to get a USB modem wireless or hotspot device and plan. You can check with any wireless (internet or mobile phone) store in the UK. Note: some remote locations may not have wireless signal there, so you should check with the wireless store.