Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  30 years experience as computer tech and network administrator. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I wish a network expert to install and configure CMS

Customer Question

I wish a network expert to install and configure CMS software for my PTZ IP camera.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I need motion detection set, audible alarm when motion is detected, shortcuts on desktop to folders of recorded video and snapshots. I would like to accomplish this via remote access to my laptop.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
All hardware I installed, mounted and working. This system was working, with the assistance of a JustAnswer.com expert last month. That laptop died. This is a new laptop with a fresh installation of Windows 7 Pro.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I waited three hours. I can't stay awake any longer. I will try to find an expert tomorrow.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. I believe I have worked with you before setting up your IP camera? What software are you wanting to install?