Richard, Network Architect
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

I need to connect to the website www.bet365.com so that

Hi. I need to connect to the website www.bet365.com so that the website cannot link me to a previous user. I am a betting professional who must use multiple accounts across a variety of bookmakers. Usually I use a VPS but bet365 have changed their policy and do not allow you to log in if you are using what they call a "managed connection". You can access the webiste through a VPS or VPN, but you cannot log in.
Can you advise a solution?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Download Google Chrome from my link below
www.google.com/chrome
Then download and install the Hola Extension from here
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/unlimited-free-vpn-hola/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en
Then go to the website in Google Chrome, click on the flame person icon in the top right and choose a different country.
Does it then allow you to sign in as it is an online VPN then
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, that seems to work. If I open chrome with several tabs and I flame one tab (the www.bet365.com site for example), will all chrome browser requests then also be re- routed via the flamed country?

No, only for that one Tab as it links it to the site.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Excellent, thanks very much.

your most welcome
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard, is there a similar solution for a pc or tablet that uses an app rather than a browser to download info from the web?

yes, you can also download Hola the app, does the same thing.