Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Network consultant for over 20 years.
25267123

On the "Select W-Fi " screen of my Nexus 7 I have 8 shown

On the "Select W-Fi " screen of my Nexus 7 I have 8 shown options. How do I know which one to select ?
WHat is the name of your WiFi Network?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thats the point it gives me 8 options. Which one do I choose ?
You have to know the name and password ***** your own network. Who is your Internet provider? Can you access your WiFi network with a computer ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My broad ban and phone is provided by SKY. Yes I can access everything on my PC
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Of the 8 options 3 of them are SKY but witrh different numbers
OK how did you access it if you don't know the name? I can connect and look on your computer for the name but you still need to know the password, I don't know what that is.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please do. Password ***** be 4 maniples
You have to accept the offer
OK go to the link below and click on Join your Session then allow the app to run and look for my messages on your screen: http://mikethemacmedic.com:8040/?Session=47fd3ee4-9e41-40d3-a764-0ee6f2f3a770
You can get me again here:askmikethemacmedic.comIf we solved your problem, giving me high marks on the survey and / or bonuses are also GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!
It looks like you opened another question I will report it as a duplicate so you shouldn't have to pay for it twice