p0llinate, Consultant
Experience:  IT systems admin, network installer

I am trying to set up a new remote control but all i get is

i am trying to set up a new remote control but all i get is the last programme i watched before i tried the new control and it will not change to the programme i want
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
panasonic dv3
That is a feature, not a model. Are you using the tv only with an aerial, or with a cable or satellite box?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would the model be viera?
That is a series also, it will be typically 2 letters followed by several numbers. Printed on a sticker on the back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
two numbers:TX-L26X108 &NS9554976R
It is the first, thanks.
What is your country code to call? I'm in the US.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
uk i think 44
Thank you for the call, Neil.Have a good day,Nathan