Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer
Experience:  Cisco and Microsoft certified with over 20 years experience in system design, integration and development
13852270

No TV signal after connection of new router Assistant: Can

No TV signal after connection of new router
Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?
Customer: Sorry, no
Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: tv all ok until nee router .
Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Trying now
Assistant: Anything else you want the network expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

My name is David.
To rule out errors in connectivity between the TV and router, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 5 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your TV by unplugging the power cord and waiting 5 minutes then plugging it back in and powering it up. Then test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks David but still no go. I'll have another try tomorrow.

Ok - just let me know when you might be available tomorrow so we can continue as there are other solutions that may work.

Also, please let me know the make and model of the old router and the new router so that I can better assist you.