Russell H.
Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

I have just arrived at my shop this morning and am having

Customer Question

I have just arrived at my shop this morning and am having probs with my till register it wont let me put through a transaction; it is a Sharp XE-A 107 the letter P IS showing on the screen
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have now got the VAT button to work but no such luck with the non-vat button!!!!!
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try this:

1. turn key to PGM, press SUBTTL (SubTotal.)

2. a report will print out.

3. after a minute or so of printing, you may turn the key back to REG, and the cash register should work.

I hope that gets it working! Let me know in Reply, please.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks for that but the button i use for 0 rated VAT products still doesnt work all else does
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks but i really need my zero rated button to work any other ideas

I cannot perform a Secure Remote Assistance on a cash register, but I will continue to advise you:

Please tell me how the button acts, how the register reacts to pressing it, and what button it is, and I will advise you on that issue also.