RobsWorld
RobsWorld, CCIE
Experience:  I.T Support
104509209

My wi fi connection has failed and I cannot restore it hub

Customer Question

My wi fi connection has failed and I cannot restore it hub seems ok.
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: BT
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: resetting hub and tv
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Networking
Expert:  RobsWorld replied 2 years ago.

Good Evening,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Just Answer, the worlds largest question and answer site.

My name is ***** ***** it's going be a pleasure to help get your issue resolved today. I understand it can be frustrating when you have technical issues, I’m really sorry to hear this has caused you an inconvenience but that’s why I’m here to help get it resolved.

I have fully looked into the issue you have raised and my answer to your question is below:-

Please, can you start with restarting the router, power down the device and wait 30seconds before re-powering the device.

I hope my answer helps you resolve your problem!

If you need any further help with this, please do let me know. The Just Answer website is available 24 hours a day and where possible I will always reply to your messages within a few minutes.

Once again, Thank you for choosing Just Answer