technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.
65369237

I need to connect my alarm to the broadband using a

Customer Question

I need to connect my alarm to the broadband using a connection because having it wirelessly is reducing my download speed to half
JA: What specific appliance or part are you working with?
Customer: visionic alarm
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we need to buy a connector that we can wire the 4 wires to and then plug into the master socket
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no. Engineer for broadband came last night and found that the alarm was reducing our speeds We just don’t know what it is we need to buy
Category: Networking
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.
I'm very sorry to hear you are having this problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Please hold while I review your question details.

NOTE: Real technician here to help you. My response may take some time. If you require urgent immediate support, be sure to select phone or remote support from this website.

In the meantime, Please reply let me know if you are there and ready for help to solve the problem.

To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I’m ready
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to know what the connection is called to wire my alarm to a telephone plug to plug into the master phone socket so I don’t have to use WiFi thanks

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it, I can connect with you right away.

If not, please send me the make/brand and MODEL of your alarm system.