Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

How do I set up my tp link vpn router to my zoomtak android

Customer Question

How do I set up my tp link vpn router to my zoomtak android TV box
Category: Networking
Expert:  Robert H replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 7 days ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Basic Setup

1. Use an Ethernet cable to attach a modem or active data jack to the blue Ethernet port on your TP Link router.

2. Plug in the router and power on using the Power On/Off switch on the back of the device.

3. Connect to the wireless network broadcasted by the router. The default SSID and WPA2 key are printed on the bottom of the device.

4. In your web browser, navigate to tplinkwifi.net.

5. Enter the default user name and password, which are both "admin". Click Login.

6. The center panel when you log in is labeled Quick Setup. Click Next to get started.

7. In the Wireless Network Name field, type the SSID that you want to use with your wireless network. Keep in mind that nearby computers can see your SSID. Don't use personal information or information about what type of router you have.

8. In the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK field, type the password that you want to use with your wireless network. Make sure you use a strong password that would be difficult for others to guess.

You can find additional info here --> https://kb.wisc.edu/router

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
    (Your friendly expert)