Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Trying to connect my phone to the Denon Ceol via Bluetooth -

Customer Question

Trying to connect my phone to the Denon Ceol via Bluetooth - have pressed bluetooth for 3 seconds and paired my phone - to comes up on display on the denon as connected to my phone but the music plays on my phone and it disconnects from the Denon?
JA: What Denon model do you have?
Customer: Denon Cool Network CD Receiver RCD-N10
JA: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?
Customer: Trying to connect my phone to the Denon Ceol via Bluetooth - have pressed bluetooth for 3 seconds and paired my phone - to comes up on display on the denon as connected to my phone but the music plays on my phone and it disconnects from the Denon?
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is someone going to answer my question
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How long do I have to wait for a response
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The bluetooth connects to my phone and then just cuts out
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 12 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

To pair with other Bluetooth devices, press and hold the “Bluetooth” button on the remote until “Bluettoth Pairing Mode” is displayed on the CEOL. Select “Denon CEOL” from the Bluetooth device list on your mobile device.

​Follow the steps from this link below

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
That was not the question I asked - I know how to pair with a bluetooth device - this was the question I asked

Trying to connect my phone to the Denon Ceol via Bluetooth - have pressed bluetooth for 3 seconds and paired my phone - to comes up on display on the denon as connected to my phone but the music plays on my phone and it disconnects from the Denon? But please dont worry because I have sorted it - I sent you an email as was told that you could solve my problem within 5 minutes - so I would be grateful if I could have a refund of the £5 I paid for your help.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 11 days ago.

Pleasure assisting you. Thanks for allowing me to help you out today.