Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have a Devolo Magic 2 LAN, the led has turned to red so

Customer Question

I have a Devolo Magic 2 LAN, the led has turned to red so the internet is not working. Can you help?
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: Computer and TV. We have devolo units connected to the computer and TV but the internet is not going through
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: yes netflix
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: I haven't yet tried that but the internet is working fine on the computer which is connected directly to the router
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: why a TV expert? It is a problem with the DEvolo Magic LAN unit
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 8 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

​That means that there is electromagnetic or radio frequency interference on the power line. In this case, put the devolo Magic adapters closer to each other or try to shut off the source of interference to fix this. More info at https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A19-tsYW3LS.pdf on Page 14

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.