Ashik
Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Personal and Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

How do I connect my computer to the internet, Dell computer,

Customer Question

How do I connect my computer to the internet
JA: What device are you trying to connect?
Customer: Dell computer
JA: What Dell product do you have?
Customer: Inspiron 15R
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

What version of Windows are you using on it?

Expert:  Ashik replied 7 days ago.

Hi there, Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

If you are using Windows 10, then you can follow the instructions here to connect it to your WiFi network --> https://www.windowscentral.com/how-connect-wi-fi-network-windows-10

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please please let me know by replying here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.