Mian-Wisal Ahmad
Mian-Wisal Ahmad,
Experience:  Field Engineer at DWP Group
107108665

Why do I suddenly have no WiFi with my tplink? I am using

Customer Question

Why do I suddenly have no WiFi with my tplink? I am using three.ie for my simcard but there is suddenly no internet available for my phone WiFi or Netflix on my television. Is it a three.ie problem?
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: Sorry what is that? I was able to connect to my work server on my laptop so I presume that is the ethernet 8SORRY i AM A 2TECHNOPHOBE29
JA: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your 8SORRY router?
Customer: power light, "globe" light, 4G ethernet and two small bars
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just that I pay for data through three.ie. I have tried switching tplink off anf on - no good. Also There is no WiFi on my phone either which I got through the tplink
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mian-Wisal Ahmad replied 8 days ago.

Hi, my name is Mian-Wisal. Welcome to Just Answer. I understand how you feel. That sounds frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Dear valued customer, kindly turn off your router and wait for 5 minutes and then turned it on and connect yourself to it.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Still not working

Kindly explain the whole scenario to me, you have a DLink router and you are not able to connect to its wifi?