Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have no Wi fi A G A I N this is happening daily either

Customer Question

I have no Wi fi A G A I N this is happening daily either when I am on my computer or wanting to tape something off the TV . I am fed up with phoning BT with this problem. I have had a new Modem sent out to me last week end but that as not sorted the problem out , although the modem did not have a NEW filter in the box so I could not change it NOT happy with this recurring problem
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: I could try You Tube 0n my TV or computer
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: no just turning it on and off twice as I have done MANY MANY TIMES
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: but I will try switching it on and off
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 15 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You should check if there is any interferences with other wireless devices in the environment such as cordless phones or a microwave or your neighbours wifi network.

Change yours to 2.4ghz with channel 11

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.