Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I asked yesterday about why i couldn't get I player on our

Customer Question

I asked yesterday about why i couldn't get I player on our Roku which is called Roku 1. I tried to remove the programme and reinstalled it but still not working . It makes a noise when you click on it but nothing happens. I tried doing a restart but that made no difference.Do we have to do a factory reset we would prefer not to do that if we can help it.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 10 days ago.

Yes, in this case, the only option left is to factory reset as the issue is still happening after removing and readding the app

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello its me again still having problem with I player on my Roku 1 I did factory reset and it is still not working. So what happens now?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I don,t think its worth spending £22 when you can buy a new one for £29.99 .I beleive i can get my £5 refunded?
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 8 days ago.

Next step is to get a replacement for this Roku unit, create a request at this link - https://support.roku.com/