Robert H
Robert H, CCIE
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I was supposed to get it 21stMay before midnight order no is

I was supposed to get it 21stMay before midnight order no is VOL_013 482183721565.was told that I would get email and haven't received 1 they said ai had to have password ***** internet keeps going off
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Mail client I think
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Since I got this new hub I keep having trouble with it going from old hub completely open but new one is BT-G5A62K but it mainly has little lock in it.I was given a code to type in by bt but it has not worked to get me on internet
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I ALLREADY have Netflix and Prime and it comes out bank every mth so if I'm geting minnow tele will I have to stop paying .
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have received a wire in post it has conections both endsyellow and on package triangle of arrows with04 in middle below PE-LD don't know if it's ethernet it has come from supplies depot Darlington Road Northallerton DE6 3PJ
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Item 069662 UOI EA Issue Loc
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How much is this going to cost me I thought it was only going to cost £5 but geting worried because its taking so long don't know what to do as I allready pay £4 mth to bt but they can't come out with virus.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you need help with your BT Internet WiFi password. Please click the link below and enter your BT ID and then follow the on-screen directions.

https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsselfserve/index.html#/forgotlogindetails?srfd=y

If you need further help, please reach out to BT Support:

From the UK: 0800 800 150

Hours:

Monday to Friday 8am - 9pm

Saturday 8am - 8pm

Sunday 9am - 6pm

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
VERY GOOD

Please let me know if you need anything else and I'll be happy to help! If everything is good, no need to respond.

You can use the link below to request additional help!
https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-gravy/

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

:)

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have already replied to a email to you dont want charging anymore than £22 +£5that has allready paid or I will have to cancel ifits more thankyou

No problem. Goodbye

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Is this One time payment?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Out tout till 2 15pm

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

Please click the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page, or please click this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Robert H, CCIE
Experience: Computer and IT support Engineer
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b00f70ee-a34d-4b88-bfdb-c9b0645987de please select this link and follow the on-screen prompts. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay but its come on but as i was told of bt I would have to put password ***** every time i put it on.I dont want to be paying £22 again thankyou .