Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I've deleted my Internet connection as it kept disabling on

I've deleted my Internet connection as it kept disabling on my laptop now I can't connect at all
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?
Customer: No Talk Talk does appear
JA: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?
Customer: White light is solid. There's no more lights
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well unfortunately I've on YouTube and tried various things.

-----------------------------

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->First step is to ensure the cable connections are connected, next unplug them including the power. wait 30 minutes, then reconnect them back. Once you have a blue light in the front that means you have active, internet. And then test after this change. If it still does not work, call your internet provider to see if there is an outage in your area

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.