Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Right I,m ready. My TV has no USB port. It is a Panasonic

Right I,m ready. My TV has no USB port. It is a Panasonic th-37px70ba . About 10 to 12 years old. I have just purchaser a Riki Express streamer that requires a USB port. What to do ?
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic Th-37px70ba. 10 to 12 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes. I don't use any other sources
JA: How long has this been an issue with your TH-37PX70BA? What happened right before this?
Customer: I don't understand your question. I want to connect my streaming device to a tv with no USB port. What do I do?
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

In that case, your best option is to upgrade your TV as there is no alternative to adding a USB port on the TV

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.