Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have huawei b525s-23a router and it has full strength but

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have huawei b525s-23a router and it has full strength but I can’t connect any devices to it. It also says 0 down and up load, any suggestions please
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: no
JA: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your B525S-23A router?
Customer: green light 5 full bars of strength and the little tv symbol flashes
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: erm not really without being rude like
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

I suggest you do a reset on that router, hold the reset button down for 10 seconds and then setup again and then test

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That’s not helpful, I’ve tried everything from resetting the router, turning the power on and off, putting my devices into airplane mode then out of airplane mode, I’ve restored factory settings on the router and all devices, I’ve tried changing signal strengths, nothing has worked. It still has full strength on the router with all the correct lights on and on the computer there is no download mb or upload going in or out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please reply
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

You said no devices connect, then the issue is in that router band/frequency. Get a replacement for that router