hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer networking problems
40928634

I have fitted a new WiFi Hub which was supplied by you. My

I have fitted a new WiFi Hub which was supplied by you. My mobile and tv iand computer is working satisfactorily but my Google speakers and my printer and Netflix are no longer working. Is there something in the new Hub preventing this?
JA: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?
Customer: Yes it is saying check my settings
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: It was only installed yesterday and the tv is working ok and my mobile. Didn't think it necessary to unplug.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, which is a PAID Question and Answer support website.
I am hongkongpom, an independent support technician based in South Africa, that uses JustAnswer to connect with customers.
Please note that I am only allowed to answer ONE question per session.
Please type in the box below, then click on the green "Send" button to send me your reply.

If the Wi-Fi Hub box was changed, then you will need to rejoin all of your equipment to it, that connects over Wi-Fi please. There will be a label on the back of the Hub that shows the name of the Wi-Fi network and also the associated password.