Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Got wi fi but no internet secured been on phone to EE and

Customer Question

Hi. Got wi fi but no internet secured been on phone to EE and they have told me to get in touch with you cheers
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?
Customer: not my phone it’s my lap top
JA: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my printer not connected either
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Go to the router settings and change the channel to 11 and 2.4 ghz to get it connected

By router settings, I mean login to your router web console by using the default IP and the make the change Or you can also contact your internet service provider to modify the change

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.